A Century Of Excellence
Join us as we celebrate Holy Spirit High School’s 100th Anniversary.
The Tradition Continues
Since 1922, Holy Spirit High School has been an integral part of South Jersey culture. Thousands of graduates have gone on to achieve successes that were once only goals and aspirations as they roamed the halls of Holy Spirit. Taking what they learned through the many lessons rooted in Tradition, Family, Excellence and Faith, these graduates have made their mark on the world over the last century.
Throughout 2022, we will be paying tribute to graduates of all eras, while celebrating what lies ahead over the next hundred years.
Become a part of the celebration!
Tell Your Story
During this centennial year, we are looking to feature as many alumni stories as possible. Add your story to the Holy Spirit Centennial celebration by filling out a short form below.
Attend Our Events
Throughout the year, Holy Spirit will be featuring special Centennial programming at all of our sporting events, performances, shows, and fundraisers.
Holy Spirit is forever grateful for our generous alumni. A donation today helps ensure Holy Spirit will stand proud, educating the leaders of future generations for the next 100 years.
- Salute To Spartans Hall of Fame Induction & GalaFriday, February 10, 2023
- Beach BASH 2023Friday, June 9, 2023
- Joe McGowan– Class of 1927 – From Jerry McGowan, Son of Joseph McGowan, Class of ’26: My father, Joe McGowan grew up in West Philadelphia in a very strong Catholic Family. When it came time for high school, he attended West Catholic his freshman year. His father who owned a bar in Philadelphia then decided toContinue reading “Joe McGowan”
- AJ RussoMy time at Holy Spirit High School has had a huge positive impact on my life. During my four years as a student, the faculty, staff and coaches at the school helped to not only reinforce my parent’s teachings about being a good person, they continued to expand upon that with a great education andContinue reading “AJ Russo”
- Scott Higbee– Holy Spirit Graduate, Teacher & Coach – When I began as a freshman at Holy Spirit in September of 1966, I had no idea that I would be spending most of my life here. It’s sometimes difficult for non-Spartans to truly understand what it means to be part of this wonderful family tradition. ReturningContinue reading “Scott Higbee”